I prefer to bake asparagus quiche with green asparagus. The green asparagus is slightly stronger in taste and adds color to the bright filling of the quiche.
Asparagus quiche with carrotsI prefer to bake asparagus quiche with green asparagus. The green asparagus is slightly stronger in taste and adds color to the bright filling of the quiche.Marek Thi
Whole Wheat Flour
- Knead flour, butter, water and salt to a pastry. Roll out the dough and then give it into a springform pan of 26 cm in diameter. Spread the dough on the bottom and the edge of the springform pan. Cool the dough while you are preparing the filling.
- Wash the green asparagus and peel the lower part of the bars. Cut the asparagus into pieces about five centimeters in size. Peel the carrots and cut with a vegetable peeler into thin strips.
- Blanc prey the green asparagus and carrot strips briefly in boiling water with a pinch of salt and sugar. Then swivel the vegetables in a pan with some olive oil.
- Stir cheese, eggs, cream and crème fraîche into a mass and season with salt and cayenne pepper. Stir in the chopped herbs into the mixture.
- Sprinkle the green asparagus with lemon juice. Spread the asparagus and herb cream on the dough.
- Bake the asparagus quiche in a convection oven at 180 °C or 200 °C at the top and bottom heat for about 45 minutes.Eat the quiche with a mixed salad, a little smoked salmon and a nice white wine.Good appetite.