In autumn, when the pears are mature ... here comes a delicious salad recipe for this season.
Autumn salad with pears and goat cheeseIn autumn, when the pears are mature ... here comes a delicious salad recipe for this season.Marek Thi
Salanova butterhead lettuce
Goats cream cheese
Virgin pumpkin seed oil
- Clean and wash corn salad and Salanova.
- Whisk vinegar, mustard, garlic, pumpkin seed oil and water, season with salt and pepper.
- Cut goat cheese into halves and put into a tin, bake in pre-heated oven at 200°C for 7-10 minutes.
- Cut pears into thin slices.
- Mix corn salad and leaf lettuce with ¾ of dressing and spread on plates, top with pears and sprinkle with walnuts and rest of dressing.
- Put baked goat cheese into the middle and serve immediately.