This is a very intense-tasting salad. Cheddar cheese can be combined very well with the sprouts, the pear and almonds. Tutorial on YouTube http://youtu.be/n1bvCwVbZV4
Brussels Sprouts Salad with Pear and CheddarThis is a very intense-tasting salad. Cheddar cheese can be combined very well with the sprouts, the pear and almonds. Tutorial on YouTube http://youtu.be/n1bvCwVbZV4Marek Thi
Springs of fresh thyme
Extra virgin olive oil
- Boil the sprouts briefly.
- Roast the almonds in the oven (preheated to 180°C) or frying pan, until they are lightly browned (8 minutes). Chop the nuts roughly.
- Slice the Brussels sprouts.
- Quater and core the pear, and slice it.
- Crumble or cut the Cheddar.
- Toss the ingredients and arrange on a plate.
- Make a dressing of olive oil and lemon juice and add the thyme and plenty of salt and pepper.
- Serve the salad scattered with the toasted almonds.