Everybody likes Cake Pops. Especially children love to decorate the cake balls. They can let their imaginations run wild and create the cake balls according to their personal taste.
Cake Pops based on Vanilla CakeEverybody likes Cake Pops. Especially children love to decorate the cake balls. They can let their imaginations run wild and create the cake balls according to their personal taste.Marek Thi
Icing or powdered sugar
- Cream the butter and sugar until fluffy. Add the flour, the baking powder, the eggs, the vanilla, the salt and the milk gradually. Stir the ingredients until you have a smooth dough.
- Give the dough into a flat baking dish and bake it for about 30 minutes at 170 degrees in oven. After you have got the dough from the oven, let it cool.
- Blend the softened butter and icing sugar together and add the vanilla. Add the milk in parts until the mix becomes semi-solid.
- Crumble the cake into a fine mass.
- Add the mix to the crumbled cake in parts until the cake becomes a mushy mass. The idea is to make the cake equivalent to dough that is soft yet firm by using the mix.
- Roll out the cake dough into small round balls with your hands and place it on a baking sheet. If you have parchment paper use it over the sheet to prevent sticking.
- Stick the baking sheet into the freezer for 20 minutes to let the dough set.
- Melt the frosting on the stove until it becomes runny.
- Take out the cake dough which should be a firm mass after the 20 minutes in freezer and insert lollipop sticks. You can fix the sticks with some frosting on it.
- Dip the cake dough into the molten frosting or paint the balls with the help of a kitchen brush. Decorate the balls with colored beads and set aside on a parchment paper or foil to dry.