Bake for sunday tea time is a beautiful tradition. And if, like me, you have three children, even more so. From time to time I get help when baking, as this time by our six year old daughter. With our result we were very pleased, but see for yourself how our cheesecake is done.
- Melt the butter for the dough slowly. Put all ingredients in a large bowl and knead into a dough. If necessary, add a little water.
- Separate the eggs for the quark mass and mix the egg yolks with the sugar. Add the cottage chees and stir smooth. Beat the egg whites until stiff and fold it under. Thicken with a little cornstarch.
- Spread the dough into a round springform pan evenly on the base and sides.
- Give the quark mass on the dough and spread smooth.
- Bake the cake in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for 50 to 60 minutes.