Greek salad is a popular classic dish. The recipe here brings a variation with avocado.
Greek salad with avocadoGreek salad is a popular classic dish. The recipe here brings a variation with avocado.Marek Thi
Cos, iceberg or butterhead lettuce
Juice of a lemon
Greek extra-virgin oil
Red wine vinegar
Freshly ground pepper
- Cut the lettuce into bite-size pieces. Cut cocktail tomatoes in half or quarters. Cut onions into thin rings.
- Cut avocado into strips and sprinkle with lemon juice immediately to prevent browning.
- Remove seeds and cut olives in half and feta cheese into cubes.
- Arrange all ingredients on plates.
- Mix the remaining lemon juice with the olive oil and red wine vinegar and drizzle it over the salad.
- Enjoy your meal.