The kale and cabbage salad with sesame dressing is a hearty main course. The orange segments give the salad a fruity fresh taste. The roasted peanuts and sesame seeds are counterparts to the soft oranges and leafy structure of the cabbage species. Step by step tutorial on YouTube http://youtu.be/V3K8uj0YNQs
- Free the kale from the stalks and coarse ribs. Cut the kale in very small pieces.
- Cut the halved savoy cabbage in small thin strips.
- Peel the orange and make it orange segments.
- Place the savoy cabbage and kale on a plate. Place the orange segments on top.
- Make a dressing of freshly squeezed lemon juice, cider vinegar, canola oil, tahini, finely chopped garlic, acacia honey, some juice from the orange segments, salt and pepper.
- Drizzle the sesame dressing over the salad.
- Sprinkle with peanuts and roasted sesame seeds.
- Enjoy your meal.