Lotte is exceptionally gifted at cooking and loves fresh salads. She preferably uses regional products and ingredients from organic cultivation only. Quail eggs, walnuts and a blossom-spice blend make this salad exceptional. Step by step tutorial on YouTube http://youtu.be/r3aubfrfP6w
- Wash, spin and dry rucola and batavia lettuce. Put on plates.
- Boil quail eggs for about three minutes, rinse and peel. Cut eggs in halves and place on the lettuce.
- Chop walnuts and sprinkle over the salad.
- Peel the carrot and cut fine strips (Julienne) with a potato peeler. Decorate the salad with carrot strips.
- Dissolve a pinch of honey in warm water, add vinegar, bouillon and walnut oil and mix well. Season to taste with salt and cayenne pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and garnish with blossom-spice blend.
- Lotte used the following organic blossom-spice blend: sunflower, cornflower, marigold, rose, cinnamon-cassia, carnation, ginger, real vanilla.