This aromatic carrot salad goes very well as an accompaniment to meat dishes such as lamb.
Oriental carrot saladThis aromatic carrot salad goes very well as an accompaniment to meat dishes such as lamb.Marek Thi
Fresh mint leaves
- Peel the carrots and cut them with a peeler into very thin strips.
- Roast pine nuts in a little olive oil.
- Slice the onion very finely. Peel the oranges and cut out the segments.
- For the dressing, squeeze out the remains of the oranges and mix with honey, olive oil and garlic.
- Arrange the carrots and orange segments on a plate. Garnish with pine nuts and mint leaves.
- Sprinkle the dressing over the salad.Bon appetit.