Red cabbage is a delicacy, even when uncooked. Cut it into wafer-thin slices and let it stand for about half an hour. The sweetness of the dry cherries and the mild dressing match well with the taste of the red cabbage. Feta and almonds are interesting counterpoints.
- Generously cut out the stem and cut the cabbage into very thin slices (max. 2 mm). Mix cabbage and salt in a bowl and let it stand for about half an hour.
- Halve dried cherries and chop onions as finely as possible.
- Mix all the dressing ingredients.
- Halve almonds and roast gently with some oil in a pan. Put aside a few almonds and some feta.
- Mix all ingredients well in a large bowl. Arrange red cabbage on plates and garnish with feta and almonds.