Tagliata beef on arugula is a saturating main course that suits summer evenings. The quality of the meat is particularly important. I recommend to use a good sirloin of beef (entrecôte).
Tagliata beef on arugulaTagliata beef on arugula is a saturating main course that suits summer evenings. The quality of the meat is particularly important. I recommend to use a good sirloin of beef (entrecôte).Marek Thi
- Rinse the meat with cold water and pat dry. Let it rest at room temperature.
- Wash the peppers and bake it at 220 ° C in an oven until it becomes black.
- Peel the garlic and chop it. Halve the chilli and cut it small. Press the lemon. Give the garlic, chilli, pine nuts and one tablespoon lemon juice in a blender and puree everything to a creamy mass.
- Add two tablespoons of olive oil and 25 grams of finely grated Parmesan cheese. Taste it with salt and pepper. Completed is your spicy pesto.
- Wash the potatoes. Cut the potatoes into thin slices from above, without completely cutting through. Place the cuted potatoes on a baking sheet and season them with salt and pepper. Bake the potatoes for 30 to 40 minutes at 200 ° C at top and bottom heat in the oven.
- Fry (sauté) the meat on both sides over high heat (one to two minutes on each side). Place the meat in an ovenproof dish and bake it for 15 minutes at 120 ° C at top and bottom heat in the oven. When the meat is done, take it out of the oven, wrap it in foil and let it rest for about five minutes.
- Wash the sprigs of rosemary and spin them dry. Stripe the needles off and chop them finely. Peel a clove of garlic and chop it. Brush the potatoes with olive oil and sprinkle them with rosemary and garlic. Give the potatoes again for five minutes in a hot oven.
- Wash the arugula and spin it dry.
- Make a vinaigrette of lemon juice, two tablespoons balsamic vinegar vinegar, two tablespoons olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper. Marinate the arugula in the vinaigrette.
- Cut the meat into thin slices and place it on a bed of arugula. Sprinkle it on top with grated Parmesan cheese. Serve the meat with baked potatoes and peppers pesto.