This dessert is a great end to a multi-course menu. With a strong red wine, it opens up a cozy part of the evening.
White chocolate cream with blueberriesThis dessert is a great end to a multi-course menu. With a strong red wine, it opens up a cozy part of the evening.Marek Thi
- Take the blueberries from the freezer and thaw it.
- Put the cream and white chocolate in a small saucepan and melt the chocolate slowly with constant stirring.
- When the cream has melted, take the pan from heat and give the Crème Fraîche (sour cream) and the vanilla to it.
- Place the cream in the fridge to cool.
- Layer the blueberries and white chocolate cream alternately into a tall glass.
- Bon appetit and enjoy the evening.