A homemade spinach pizza is a tasty meal for the whole family.
Whole wheat spinach pizzaA homemade spinach pizza is a tasty meal for the whole family.Marek Thi
- Mix flour with salt, sugar and yeast in a large bowl. Add oil and water and stir everything into a dough. Take the dough out of the bowl onto a work surface and knead 5 to 10 minutes until it is smooth.
- Put the dough back into the bowl. Cover the dough and let it rest for two hours. Then the dough has doubled in volume. Then knead the dough again and place on the baking sheet.
- Mix mashedtomatoes, tomato paste, salt, sugar, pepper, olive oil and herbs. Place the tomato sauce on the dough.
- Chop the onion and fry in a pan. Distribute onion pieces and frozen spinach on the pizza dough. Season with minced garlic and grated nutmeg.
- Finally, grate cheese on the pizza. Choose cheesee according to your taste: Cheddar, Parmesan, Gruyere, Gouda, Emmental or other varieties. I prefer Cheddar and Parmesan or Gruyere on top of the spinach pizza.
- Bake the pizza in a preheated oven at 220 ° C to 250 ° C for about 50 minutes.Good appetite.